- Dining & Living Room
- Kids & Entertainment
Do shipping fees and rates worry you?
Worry not, we offer freenationwide shipping.*
All orders we receive are processed and shipped either on the same day or within one business day. More than that, we offer prompt and free nationwide shipping to all our customers residing within the 48 contiguous US States.* Unlike other shops, there is no minimum amount required to take advantage of our free nationwide shipping.
Ready to order and take advantage of our free nationwide shipping? Start shopping with us and receive your purchase(s) right at your doorstep.
Want the best value for your money?
Shop our affordable yet top-quality products.
Home Buys Plus demonstrates quality and affordability.Every product we sell is priced affordably and competitively to offer our customers the greatest value for their money. As one of the leading members of the Nationwide Marketing Group (NMG), we can offer our customers competitive pricing and a higher buying power for their money.
Check out our wide selection of top-quality yet affordable furniture and home accessories, and you’re sure to find something that’s fit for your budget.
Not happy with the item(s) you ordered?
Revel in our 30-day money back guarantee.
We always ensure the quality of the products we sell and are confident that our customers will be happy with their purchases. However, if you aren’t happy or completely satisfied with your order, we’ll organize the replacement of the item(s), offer you a store credit, or give you your money back once you return the item in its original condition.
We guarantee your satisfaction as our customer.For full information about returning an item and our 30-day money back guarantee, do visit this page.
Need to return something you purchased?
Enjoy hassle-free returns at Home Buys Plus.
Because customer satisfaction is our top priority, we make returns easy and convenient for our customers. We understand that some orders may not always work out for you. So, if you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase for whatever reason, you may return your purchase(s) within the first 30 days from its shipping date under a few conditions.
Check out our Return Policy for more information.For other concerns, you may get in touch with us through this form or give us a call at 1-800-578-2787.
Besides being a nuisance and eyesore, pests can bite, sting, or transmit diseases. Some can also damage your home’s structure and cause it to lose its value. With pests around the home, your health and safety can be at risk.
However, before you resort to chemical-laden products to fix your pest problem, think of the harmful effects these toxic chemicals can do to your health. With that, here are natural ways to get rid of common household pests.
Considered as one of the worst domestic pests, cockroaches can contaminate human food with saliva, bacteria, and excrement. What’s more alarming is that they can reproduce at an enormous rate. To get rid of cockroaches naturally,
1. Place cucumber ends, vanilla beans, and dried pyrethrum daisies in cupboards and food cabinets to repel and discourage cockroach infestation.
2. Instead of using toxic cockroach sprays to flush out cockroaches, use a heat gun instead. This will burn their wings, causing them to die in no time.
When flies land in your food, etc., they can spread disease pathogens like salmonella, cholera, and tuberculosis; and diseases such as dysentery, anthrax, typhoid fever, and conjunctivitis. To manage and prevent fly outbreaks,
3. Because flies love garbage, excrements, and anything dirty, make sure to always keep clean all parts of your home. Always seal garbage cans too.
4. Create chemical-free fly traps using sticky tape, bottles, or vinegar. You can also grow fly repelling plants like basil, lavender, mint, bay leaf, and catnip.
Rats and mice are historic transmitters of epidemic diseases and other life-threatening infections like Hantavirus, typhus, and Lyme disease. Their hair, urine, and droppings are also hazardous to health. To get rid of these pests,
5. Seal all cracks and holes in and around your home with steel wool. Mice and other pests can’t chew through steel wool and won’t be able to enter.
6. Besides maintaining a clean home, you can also use a natural mice repellant spray made from a mixture of garlic, cayenne pepper, and horseradish.
Although most ants aren’t really harmful, some of them can bite or sting. They can also damage our lawns as they enter our homes in search of food. To control and get rid of ants without harming your family, pets, and the environment,
7. Besides sealing entry points with caulk or petroleum jelly, grow and place pots of ant-repelling herbs like mint, tansy, rue, and pennyroyal as well.
8. Set aside your citrus peels and rinds because you can make an all-natural fire ant killer with these. Extract them with water and pour into an ant hill.
Besides causing red, itchy bites, mosquitoes can also transmit diseases like dengue fever, yellow fever, malaria, encephalitis, heartworm, and West Nile Virus. To naturally prevent mosquitoes from snacking on your blood, you can,
9. To make your home inhospitable for mosquitoes, never leave any open container that can collect standing water. Install window and door screens too.
10. Instead of using DEET, use and applyall-natural mosquito repellants like essential oils from lavender, citronella, lemon eucalyptus, or peppermint.
Enjoy a pest-free home sans the toxins and chemicals and the harmful health effects that come with them. Follow the tips above and be on your way to a safe and naturally pest-free home!